Can I Benefit From BPC-157?
Since BPC-157 is derived from a protein in the stomach, it’s often used to help treat stomach and intestinal conditions including fistulas, ulcers, and inflammatory conditions such as arthritis. BPC-157 has also been shown to help people with organ damage.
It’s also ideal for nagging injuries where the tissue needs to be rejuvenated. It appears to work by accelerating the rate of angiogenic repair. Angiogenesis is a key dynamic process for wound healing as it allows the formation of new blood vessels from old ones and is involved in the organization of a microvascular network.
Overall, BPC-157 is a great option to help alleviate joint pain, old injuries, and those looking to improve joint mobility.
What Are The Benefits of BPC-157?
If you are looking for a way to accelerate the healing process or improve athletic performance, BPC-157 offers many benefits including:
- Accelerated wound healing (muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve)
- Has been shown to decrease pain in damaged areas
- Increases growth hormone receptors
- Promotes the outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts, cell survival under stress, and the migration of tendon fibroblasts
- Improves digestive function
- May improve NO production
- Protects and heals inflamed intestinal epithelium (leaky gut)
- It has also been shown to help with IBS (Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome)
- Protects the liver from toxic insults (alcohol, antibiotics, etc.) and promotes healing
The results of using BPC-157 vary from one person to another but are often seen soon after a dosage cycle begins. Typically, dosage cycles run from 6 to 12 weeks. Higher dosages often lead to near-immediate results in terms of muscle development, especially with injections. Some benefits may be seen in a few days while others might become noticeable over two weeks or longer. The immediacy of results differs with every person.
BPC-157 is a pentadecapeptide composed of 15 amino acids. It is a partial sequence of body protection compound that is derived from human gastric juice. Overall, BPC-157 is a peptide that helps alleviate joint pain, injuries, and those looking to improve joint mobility. BPC 157 increases vascular flow to the tendons and ligaments to increase healing.