Anabolic Steroids are The Most Commonly UsedPerformance Enhancers For Competing Bodybuilders and Athletes.
Professional bodybuilders and recreational weight lifers are always seeking out the safest and most effective ways to build muscle and lose fat quickly. Anabolic steroids and prohormones are typically the first option that most explore.
What Exactly Are Anabolic Steroids ?
Anabolic steroids are synthetic steroid hormones that resemble testosterone in promoting the growth of muscle. Such hormones are used medicinally to treat some forms of weight loss and (illegally) by some athletes and others to enhance physical performance.
Anabolic steroids are known more properly as anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS). These hormones are steroidal androgens that include natural androgens like testosterone as well as synthetic androgens that are structurally related and have similar effects to testosterone.
Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone and anabolic steroid. In male humans, testosterone plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissues such as testes and prostate, as well as promoting secondary sexual characteristics such as increased muscle and bone mass, and the growth of body hair. In addition, testosterone is involved in health and well-being, and the prevention of osteoporosis. Insufficient levels of testosterone in men may lead to abnormalities including frailty and bone loss.
Testosterone is a steroid from the androstane class containing a keto and hydroxyl groups. It is bio-synthesized in several steps from cholesterol and is converted in the liver to inactive metabolites. It exerts its action through binding to and activation of the androgen receptor. In humans and most other vertebrates, testosterone is secreted primarily by the testicles of males and, to a lesser extent, the ovaries of females. On average, in adult males, levels of testosterone are about seven to eight times as great as in adult females. As the metabolism of testosterone in males is more pronounced, the daily production is about 20 times greater in men. Females are also more sensitive to the hormone.
In addition to its role as a natural hormone, testosterone is used as a medication in the treatment of low testosterone levels in men, transgender hormone therapy for transgender men, and breast cancer in women. Since testosterone levels decrease as men age, testosterone is sometimes used in older men to counteract this deficiency. It is also used illicitly to enhance physique and performance, for instance in athletes.
What If You Were Told That There Were Effective Products That Were Not Only Safer, But 100% LEGAL ?
The Benefits Of Anabolic Supplements
- Safe. No dangerous side effects.
- Non-Methylated, which means no danger to your organs such as the liver or kidneys. Currently buy without a prescription, for serious lifters that DEMAND RESULTS.We scoured the globe with one mission in mind. To track down all the right ingredients—no more, no less—that could support three distinct needs for muscle size, strength and fast recovery. The outcome?A pioneering breakthrough line of legal steroids that work synergistically to support extreme results.Manufactured in the USA. Our world class products designed to help with increased strength and muscle size, burning fat and building lean mass while improving workout intensity.
- While legal, these products do not require a prescription to obtain.
- Effective for muscle building, weight gain, and fat loss.
- Stack with other products for maximum effects.
- Can be cycled for long periods of time for continued gains.
Our complex formulas are the efforts of extensive research and heavy investment to develop a range of the best legal supplements for muscle building and fat burning.
What if we told you a range of the best legal supplement alternatives to anabolic steroids such as Dianabol, Deca Durabolin, Winstrol, Stanozolol and Anadrol 50…without the nasty side effects like acne, mood swings and small ball syndrome?